Open Future World has announced the 6 finalists of the startup pitch competition which it recently launched to reveal the latest innovative and interesting emerging business models in open banking and finance.
From more than 40 entries the selected finalists each demonstrate clever use of open finance processes and data, in order to bring new products and services to market. The finalists are:
- Cinnte - Real time platform monitoring your third party risk
- Colibid -Mortgage applications: banks and brokers bid in a reverse auction
- Mockbank -Sandboxing for Open Banking & PSD2
- Moreoverdraft -Financial inclusion tool and overdraft protection service
- ShoppingOS -Democratizing no-code direct bank payments, starting with WooCommerce stores
- Unbanx - Monetising bank data for the individual
The six finalists have each won a place at theOpen Banking World Congress in Marbella, Spain on 24-25 May where they will pitch their promising use cases to an all-star judging panel of industry experts and investors.
The judging panel will include…
Ghela Boskovich, Head of Europe, FDATA
Bianca Lopes, Co-founder, Talle
Mike Sigal, Start-up Advisor, Investor
David Parker, Director, Polymath Consulting
Agnija Gailane, Community Manager, Open Banking, Nordea
Avril Mulcahy, CEO, Creo Invest
Nicola Breyer, Fintech growth / Board Advisor
The winner will then be announced at the evening party on day one and will get to pitch on the keynote stage on day two of the conference.
“We are really looking forward to hearing from the up and coming startups in the open banking industry. The shortlist of finalists demonstrates that progress in open finance is showing no signs of slowing down.
The Open Banking World Congress will provide the perfect opportunity for our finalists to meet with experienced leaders in the open finance world, make new connections and maybe even secure the help they need for growth.” says Marie Walker, Co-Founder of Open Future World.