The very first edition of the Middle East Digital Lending Summit will be taking place on December 6th, 2022 in Pullman Dubai Creek City Centre, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The summit is dedicated to powering the future of payments & unleashing the digital lending credit wave.
The Middle East Digital Lending Summit 2022 will feature a line-up of regional as well as international speakers including leaders in Consumer & Commercial Lending, Governance, Risk and Compliance, and Digital Transformation gathering to share their insights, wisdom, and knowledge on how the transformation of the lending industry in the region is changing the game.
Here’s to unveiling the powerhouse Roster of Speakers for the summit:
- H.E. Marwan Lutfi, CEO, Al Etihad Credit Bureau
- Anand Krishnan, Director of Technology, Emirates Investment Bank, PJSC
- Danny Abla, Founder & CEO, Bankiom
- Pratikk Dalal, Chief Financial Officer, Al Maryah Community Bank
- Rajesh Kumar Bhaskaran, Head- Core Technology Platforms- Nextgen, Emirates NBD
- Weigang Fu, Chief Risk Officer, Wio Bank
- Maram Habash, Group Head, Client Experience and Conduct, Retail Bank and Treasury, Mashreq Bank
- Dheen Dorai, Head of DTO, Digital Architecture & Engineering, Al Mashraf
- Gareema Kaaushik, Head of Products, YAP
- Eyad Al Qudsi, Digital Payment Expert, Leading Bank in the UAE
- Imran Kannuti, VP – Head Digital Transformation and PMO, Banque Misr
- Maadhavi Bhatia, Regulatory and Compliance Expert, Independent
- Suresh Lalwani, Managing Director and Head of Coverage, CCIB, First Abu Dhabi Bank
- Sujatha Narasimhan, Head – AML, and Compliance, Al Jazira Exchange
- Yusra Abdul Ghaffar Baqi, Senior Vice President – Marketing, Aafaq Islamic Financial
- Sri Lakshmi Bannigol, VP - Head of Analytics and AI, First Abu Dhabi Bank
- Craig Moore, Founder and CEO, Beehive
- Adeel Mirza, Head of AML & KYC, Arab Bank for Investment and Foreign Trade (Al Masraf)
- Ajmair Riaz, Head Transformation - Consumer, Private & Business Banking Africa, Middle East & Europe, Standard Chartered Bank
- Alok Gupta, Regional Head & innovation Chair of Compliance Analytics, EU & MENAT, HSBC Bank Middle East
The summit will present the perfect opportunity for solution providers to engage with 200+ key decision makers from the consumer, commercial, and corporate lending space such as CXOs, Heads of Lending, Mortgages, Risk & Compliance, and Digital Transformation, etc., to differentiate their products and put forward their value proposition in this crowded marketplace.
The day-long summit will be braced by the presence of Bluering as our Bronze Sponsor; Bluering is a Fintech company that offers end-to-end digital lending solutions for banks and financial institutions. Also, joining us as an Associate Sponsor is Earnix, a solution provider that enables insurers and banks to provide faster, smarter, safer prices, and personalized products. The Middle East Digital Lending Summit 2022 is an initiative by Verve Management and is proudly supported by Al Etihad Credit Bureau.
To find out more about the ROI-driven sponsorship and exhibition opportunities:
contact us now at +971 4 243 4677
or email [email protected]
For registration and to participate in the event: [email protected]
For more information, please visit our website: www.medigitallending.com