Tuesday, 08 September 2020: According to recent studies, Cyber Security has become the top priority for APAC business leaders in 2020. The unprecedented digital transformation wave and escalating cyber-attacks in the region are forcing most countries in Asia to make cyber safety a national priority. However, as most Asian countries endeavour to strengthen their Cyber Capabilities, there is still a significant level of awareness to be raised in terms of responding to the tremendous rise in cyber-threats according to Mohammed Saleem, Founder and CEO of Trescon. The global business events and consulting firm will host Asia’s very first edition of World Cyber Security Summit on 10th September 2020. The conference will digitally connect CISOs and Cyber Security experts and government leaders to discuss the latest strategies and tech trends in the Asia-Pacific Cyber Security Market. The summit will be hosted on the newly launched virtual events platform, Vmeets.
'Mohammed Saleem stated, “The digital transformation wave and the migration to cloud are forcing most organizations to rethink their Cyber Security strategies. There is still a great level of security to be established in the changing landscape. World Cyber Security Summit will share critical industry insights and innovative solutions from renowned technology experts of the world.”'
The virtual conference will explore Asia’s complex Cyber Security landscape by essentially focusing on the Government approach to Cyber Security: safe national cyberspace; Cyber Security for Smart Cities and Critical Infrastructure; Data/privacy protection legislations and its impact on Cyber Security landscape; Cyber Security and Data Protection for Banking and Financial Institutions and Cloud Cyber Security; to name a few.
Some of the leading industry experts speaking at the summit include:
- Ts. Dr. Solahuddin Shamsuddin, CISO/CTO of CyberSecurity Malaysia, Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation, Malaysia
- Flavio Aggio, CISO for World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland
- Dr Gabi Siboni, Director of the Military and Strategic Affairs Program and Cyber Security Program at The Institute for National Security Studies, Israel
- Anthony Lim, Board Member/Advisor, The Centre of Strategic Cyberspace + International Studies, Singapore
- Chalee Vorakulpipat, Head of Cybersecurity Laboratory at the National Electronics and Computer Technology - Government Agency, Thailand
- Lee Dolsen, Chief Architect at Zscaler, Asia Pacific & Japan
- Dr. Viktor Polic, Chief Information Security Officer, International Labour Organization, Switzerland
World Cyber Security Summit will feature powerful keynotes, panel discussions, technology use-cases, industry solutions, applied Cyber Security products showcase and the latest go-to-market innovations. Set in an interactive online environment, participants can also engage with speakers in Q&A sessions and network with solution providers in virtual exhibition booths, private consultation rooms and private networking rooms.
World Cyber Security Summit Asia is officially sponsored by Gold Sponsors - Zscaler, Inc. and Eastvantage
About World Cyber Security Summit
World Cyber Security Summit is a thought-leadership driven, business-focused initiative that provides a platform for CISOs who are looking to explore new-age threats and the technologies/strategies to mitigate them.
Register here to attend the summit: https://asia.worldCyber Securitysummit.com/free-pass-registration