MIT FinTech Conference 2022
When: Feb. 24, 2022, 9 a.m.
Join us this February as we uncover the FinTech of tomorrow! A landmark Sloan event and one of the largest student-run conferences in the world, the MIT FinTech Conference is excited to bring together some of the most prominent minds in FinTech to your backyard this February. The hybrid event will take place on February 24 – 25, 2022 at the Marriott Cambridge Hotel (Boston, MA) and online to a global audience and is not to be missed.
For as low as $20, attendees can expect:
- World class speakers such as Amy Nauiokas (Founder & CEO of Anthemis), Snejina Zacharia (Founder & CEO of Insurify), Lane Kasselman (Chief Business Officer at Blockchain.com), and Terry Angelos (Head of FinTech at Visa). Check out the full list here!
- Interesting and exciting panels like The Future of Royalties for the Next Generation of Creatives, BNPL: Salary Advancement and Other Forms of Alternative Lending, and Sunstainability and FinTech
- Networking and career development opportunities with over 2,000 attendees from 60 countries and 150 schools, including a resume book shared with potential employers and sponsors
- A startup pitch competition featured in front of a live global audience and exceptional judges to win more than $30,000 in non-dilutive equity. Past judges include the likes of Alexa von Tobel (MD at Inspired Capital) and Jake Gibson (Co-Founder of Nerdwallet).
- Interested in participating? Submit your application by January 20, 2022! Learn more here.
Get 10% off ticket prices with the discount code: FINTECHNA