Future of Virtual Contact Centre #FOVC2021
When: Sept. 15, 2021, 1 a.m.
The ‘Future of Virtual Contact Centre #FOVC2021’ webinar is being organized with the objective to explore how a virtual contact centre is useful for organizations to lower capital and operating expenses, while at the same time improving engagement by providing a more personalized experience
The session is organized to gain insights about how Virtual Contact Centres are the future as it is cost-effective and flexible to meet customer needs. Come join us to learn more about it.
Through being a Media Partner, you will link your company/organization to a unique global network of these thinkers, leaders and doers.
Our Webinar Highlights include:
- More than 7 Knowledge sessions consisting of interesting panel discussions.
- Gathering of Industry's top leaders, experienced Solution Providers to discuss the upcoming innovations in Artificial Intelligence & Analytics for Financial Institutions.
- More than 250 attendees, including Top-level Administrators and Senior Officials.
With Keynote Speakers joining from :
- Andy Kingston : Head of Offshore Contact Centres and Conversational Banking at HSBC.
- Paul Joesbury : Commercial Operations Director, Homeserve.
- Renzo Urzua : Global Contact Center Training Manager, Mastercard.
- Alejandro Simental : Director, Contact Center and Shared Services, AutoZone.