Future of Fraud Management for Business 2021
When: Jan. 27, 2021, 10 a.m.
Group Futurista, a leading global event organizer is delighted to invite you to join the 'Future of Fraud Management for Businesses' in partnership with VF Corporation, Sörmlands Sparbank & LeasePlan.
In this online webinar,leaders from top industries will provide thoughtful contributions to the innovative changes coming into the picture to drive more secure Fraud Detection and Management in Businesses.
Artificial Intelligence (AI), Biometrics & Big Data Analytics are playing a crucial role in fraud detection and prevention across various industries, especially when the world is adapting to the new digital nature of businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic. With companies shifting to digital mediums, there is a heightened risk of fraudsters targeting such businesses. Early in the course of the coronavirus pandemic in the US, AI fraud detection and prevention software vendor Fraud.net saw a 40% rise in online fraud attempts.
Webinar highlights include:
- 7+ knowledge sessions inclusive of fireside chats and engaging digital industry presentations
- 10 Industry Leaders across the globe to virtually discuss the latest trends, innovations, and technologies
- 150+ attendees from the industry's top-level executives and senior officials
Topics of Discussions:
- Has COVID-19 become a backdoor to payment frauds and scams?
- How does Artificial Intelligence plays a key role in proactive Fraud Detection?
- Financial Crime: How can Financial Institutions can mitigate risk and improve compliance?
Providing some interesting and insightful answers to the above questions and more, we will further dive into the Future of Fraud Management with the latest technologies becoming the need for businesses to become more secure in the digital world now and beyond.
Join us to take advantage of this virtual webinar and register now for free!