Digital Securities & Tokenization Summit
When: May 19, 2021, 1 p.m.
The Digital Securities & Tokenization Summit is a yearly summit, which focuses on the implementation of blockchain within the traditional finance industry. The goal of the conference is to educate, inform and inspire delegates about new and innovative opportunities with blockchain technology in the financial
ndustry and in particular with the tokenization of securities and assets.
Learn everything you need to know about what is happening in the world of tokenization by joining this year's summit. You will hear from leading figures and you will gain new perspectives on how established companies are renewing their business by introducing blockchain for tokenization.
A sneak peek at this year's speaker list:
- Solomon Tesfaye; Head of Business Development & Capital Markets at tZERO
- Thomas Borrel; Chief Product Officer at Polymath
- Brett Tejpaul; Head of Institutional at Coinbase
- Kyle Sonlin; CEO at Security Token Market.
- Tim Grant; SIX Digital Exchange
- Guido Buehler; Chief Executive Officer SEBA Bank
- Graham Rodford; Founding & CEO Archax
- Bernhard Blaha; CEO of Blocktrade
Visit the website here: www.fintechdisrupt.io