AML & FinCrime Tech Forum, Virtual
When: Nov. 26, 2020, 9 a.m.
Join us on 26 & 27 January to learn about the latest strategies financial institutions and tech companies are undertaking in the face of rising financial fraud and increased remote client onboarding amid the current pandemic.
SKIP THE BUSINESS SUIT AND CONNECT WITH A GLOBAL VIRTUAL AUDIENCE
- Network with over 1,000 execs from financial institutions, entrepreneurs and investors
- Engage with senior-level leaders working in compliance, fraud prevention, financial crime, technology and risk management
- Join an international gathering without breaking social distancing rules
- Ask your questions via interactive Q&A, polls and chat during all sessions
- Arrange video and conference meetings via our interactive event app available for 30 days after the event
LEARN ABOUT THE LATEST INNOVATIONS IN AML & FINANCIAL CRIME TECHNOLOGY FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- Hear debates and presentations from industry experts applying the latest technology to fight financial crime
- Understand how the compliance and fraud prevention industries are responding to new risks brought by the pandemic
- Find out how to deal with detection and identification challenges caused by increased digital activity
- See the latest innovation in customer onboarding and transaction monitoring
- Identify new commercial opportunities for your organisation
Find out more at: www.AMLTechForum.com