AI in Financial Services
When: Jan. 26, 2021, 9 a.m.
Join us on 26 & 27 January to learn about how executives can effectively implement the latest AI and Machine Learning technologies to address the latest challenges in financial services post Covid-19.
SKIP THE BUSINESS SUIT AND CONNECT WITH A GLOBAL VIRTUAL AUDIENCE
- Network with over 1,000 execs from financial institutions, entrepreneurs and investors
- Engage with senior-level leaders working in artificial intelligence, technology, data analytics, innovation and digital transformation
- Join an international gathering without breaking social distancing rules
- Ask your questions via interactive Q&A, polls and chat during all sessions
- Arrange video and conference meetings via our interactive event app available for 30 days after the event
LEARN ABOUT THE LATEST INNOVATIONS IN AI & MACHINE LEARNING FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- Hear debates and presentations from business leaders and data experts actively involved in the latest AI projects
- Understand how the financial services industry is implementing new AI tools and applications brought by the pandemic
- Find out how to deal with the latest challenges in risk management, compliance and customer engagement using AI
- See the latest innovation in advanced analytics, machine learning and RPA
- Identify new commercial opportunities for your organisation
Find out more at: www.AIFinTechForum.com